5th Grade Social Studies

DAILY REMINDERS

Students are reminded that homework will be posted on the blog everyday after class. All homework is to be handed in on google classroom by 11:59 pm on the day it is assigned.

Students are also reminded that anything posted on the classroom should not be opened until the start of class. I have found a number of students answering questions and doing assignments while they should be in another class paying close attention.

I have gotten most students working with Discovery Education, if there is a problem please continue to contact me.

A very important reminder that if you do not attend the class or present yourself late, it will affect your grade, please be aware.

HOMEWORK

Work book page 61

I have posted on google classroom the questions for the workbook page 61. I want you to place the right answers from the workbook onto the google forms page. I want you as well to write the answers inside your actual workbook.
Remember, if you are having trouble finding answers, there is a video I posted underneath the questions for you to review and gather information from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th Grade Zoom Class

3rd Grade Homeroom, 5th grade Social Studies, Coding & Physical Education Week of April 24, 2023

Gym & 5th Grade Social Studies