S.S. Week of March 29, 2020

WEEKLY REMINDERS
This is the last week before Easter break. I encourage students to do their best as we continue to work through remote learning. As always, students are reminded that homework will always be posted here and on google classroom after class is finished that day. Homework is always due by midnight throughout the week. Remember to be safe and vigilant as we fight Covid-19 together.

Students in 5th grade, we shall continue to work through chapter 7 this week. As we finish the lessons, I will provide the class with content focus summaries for the lesson to have an extra resource to gather and understand information.
I remind students to always reply to all posts or messages I send throughout the class as I use this information for participation grades.

As always, if there are any questions, please feel free to email me at my email MrBonilla@olqmnyc.org.

THANK YOU
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th Grade Zoom Class

3rd Grade Homeroom, 5th grade Social Studies, Coding & Physical Education Week of April 24, 2023

Social Studies, Coding, Gym Week of October 11, 2021