4th & 5th Grade Social Studies Week of Sept 13, 2020

 Weekly Reminders

Zoom link for the class will be posted up on google classroom, as well as on my blog. If there are any issues please contact me through my email.

Students are reminded to fill out and sign forms sent home. All forms are to be returned to the school by September 16, 2020. Parents are reminded that if you do not fill out the daily screening form, you will not be allowed to enter the school building.

I will be posting up my schedule so that you may see what classes have me at the scheduled time.

4th grade students are reminded to look over the geographical terms from the textbook this weekend and familiarize themselves with the depictions of the vocabulary. I have the assignment posted on google classroom.

5th Grade

Starting Monday, we will be looking at different techniques on how to examine our textbooks and properly take down notes for the year. By the end of the week we should cover lessons 1 & 2 in Chapter 1.

See you in class!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th Grade Zoom Class

3rd Grade Homeroom, 5th grade Social Studies, Coding & Physical Education Week of April 24, 2023

Gym & 5th Grade Social Studies